GETTING YOUR FREE ORDER:
in our store TEV on A. Čaka street 22, Riga
Omniva Latvia (with the option of free return of goods in Latvia):
- for purchases up to EUR 20.00 - EUR 3.50
- for a purchase of 20.01 - 50.00 euros - 3.00 EUR
- for a purchase of EUR 50.01-100.00 - EUR 2.50
- can be purchased from 100.01 euros, free delivery
- return goods free of charge
- Omniva package Lithuania, Estonia - 9.00 EUR
- Delivery in Europe by OMNIVA courier for shipments up to 5 kg:
- Ireland, Spain, Greece. Portugal - 22.00 EUR
- Malta. Cyprus - 60.00 EUR
For delivery of goods to other countries, please contact us
Venipak package Latvia - 5,00 EUR
Venipak package Lithuania - 12,00 EUR
DPD pickup - EUR 4.95 (We do not send fragile items)
DPD courier - by prior arrangement
Sending a package in Latvia (we do not send fragile items) - 4.95 EUR
For delivery of goods to other countries, please contact us
This contract is concluded only between the owner of the internet trading website www.tevveikals.lv SIA "KULME". registration number. 40203045306, legal address: Biķernieku iela 109A-20, Rīga, LV - 1039, (hereinafter - the Seller), and the Buyer, who places an order and makes a purchase on the internet trading website www.tevveikals.lv.This distance agreement does not apply to purchases made by the buyer in the Seller's retail stores.
Delivery of goods and payment procedure
- The Buyer orders goods by filling out the relevant order form on the Seller's website www.tevveikals.lv When placing an order, the Buyer undertakes to provide accurate information, but undertakes to inform the Seller of all changes no later than 24 hours after receipt. order confirmation by writing to e-mail @ inbox.lv. The buyer is responsible for the correct presentation of the data, otherwise the delivery of the Product is not guaranteed.
- The buyer chooses the payment method: payment in the Internet bank, transfer with an invoice or receiving the product in the TEV store at Čaka Street 22 - in cash.
- After placing the order, an automatic reply with an advance invoice will be sent to the specified e-mail address. The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without a signature. All prices include 21% VAT (value added tax).
- If the Buyer chooses to receive the Product with delivery, the Product is reserved until its full payment (but no longer than three days) and sent to the Buyer. If the Product is not paid within the specified term, the Order is cancelled.
- If the Buyer chooses to receive the product in person at the TEV store at Čaka Street 22 and make payment on the spot, the Product is reserved and stored for 3 days after placing the order. If the Buyer does not pick up the product within this time, the order is cancelled.
- After payment of the invoice and receipt of money in the company's current account, the goods are delivered. The average delivery time within the borders of Latvia is from 1 (one) to 3 (three) working days, but the Seller reserves the right to deliver the Product within 2 (two) calendar weeks, as delivery times may change depending on the Seller's special regulations and the availability of the Product in the warehouse.
- Delivery time to other countries according to the rules of the chosen courier.
- The buyer can place orders 24 hours a day, but the seller fulfills orders on working days, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays - assembly is not performed.
- The color of the product shown in the picture may differ from the one shown on the screen, but the information in the product description is general, so it may not be all the characteristics of the product.
Right of withdrawal
The Buyer can use the right of refusal stipulated in the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia and return the Product within 14 (fourteen) calendar days by sending a letter of refusal to the Seller. At the request of the Buyer, the Seller sends the form of the rejection letter to the Buyer by e-mail. In order to avoid disputes, the Buyer must make sure at the time of receiving the Product that it corresponds to the order (name of the product and other relevant parameters). All expenses incurred in connection with returning the goods to the Seller shall be borne by the Buyer.
In case the Goods are assembled incorrectly, the Buyer has the right to exchange the Goods within 14 (fourteen) days by filling out the return form. Courier expenses in this case are covered by the Seller.
The Buyer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller to the addresses specified in the letter of refusal within 14 days after sending the letter of refusal. All expenses incurred in connection with the return of the goods to the Seller shall be borne by the Buyer. If the Buyer wants to use the right of withdrawal, the following recommendations and conditions should be taken into account:
- the returned Product must not have been used (taking into account the specifics of the Product). If the condition of the returned Product has deteriorated and it has occurred due to improper storage, the Buyer has no right to exercise the right of withdrawal and the Seller reserves the right not to return the money for the damaged product.
- The Buyer is obliged to keep and not damage the original packaging of the Product (if any)
- The Buyer is obliged to keep both courier documents for receiving the Goods and postal / courier documents for returning the Goods to the Seller.
- the ordered goods are made directly to the Buyer by individual order;
The guarantee for purchased goods operates in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL). The guarantee for food products is valid until the end of their sale period.
By registering on the website, indicating his personal data, the customer agrees that informative messages, important notifications about the payment and delivery process will be sent to the e-mail address specified by him. The customer must provide his personal data (name, surname, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address), as they are important for the purchase, delivery and payment of goods. The Seller undertakes not to disclose the Buyer's personal data to third parties, except for goods delivery companies (hereinafter courier mail), as well as to store the Buyer's data in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia (hereinafter - LV). In all other cases, the Buyer's personal data may be disclosed to third parties only in accordance with the procedures specified in the regulatory enactments of LV. Your data is safe. We administer and maintain only non-sensitive information. Payment card data is not received or stored in the online store.
In the event of a dispute between the Seller and the Buyer, it shall be resolved through negotiations. In case the disputes cannot be resolved through negotiations, they shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
The seller is not responsible for non-fulfillment of the order and non-fulfillment of other obligations. If such circumstances arise, the Seller tries to remedy the delay as soon as possible. This contract is in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia. The buyer confirms that he is familiar with the terms of this agreement and undertakes to comply with them. Issues that are not specified in the Seller's terms and conditions are resolved in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia. The Buyer is informed that the Seller has the right to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement at any time