BEZMAKSAS PASŪTĪJUMA SAŅEMŠANA:
mūsu veikalā TEV A.Čaka ielā 48, Rīgā
Pasūtiet + samaksājies līdz pulksten 14.00, un mēs precīzi nosūtīsim tajā pašā darba dienā
- Omniva Latvija - 2,99 EUR
- Omniva pakomāts Lietuva, Igaunija - 7,00 EUR
- - Vācija, Somija, Zviedrija, Dānija, Francija, Itālija, Nīderlande, Austrija, Polija, Beļģija, Bulgārija, Čehijas Republika, Luksemburga, Ungārija, Slovākija, Slovēnija, Rumānija, Horvātija - EUR 20,00
- - Īrija, Spānija, Grieķija. Portugāle - EUR 22,00
- - Malta. Kipra - EUR 60,00
Venipak parcel terminal Latvia - 2.99 EUR
Venipak parcel terminal Lithuania - 5.30EUR
DPD pikaps - EUR 3,15 (Mēs nesūtam trauslus priekšmetus)(Delivery stopped until 15.11.21)
DPD kurjers - iepriekš vienojoties
This agreement has been concluded only between the owner of the Internet trading website www.tevveikals.lv SIA "KULME". registration number. 40203045306, legal address: Biķernieku Street 109A-20, Riga, LV - 1039, (hereinafter - the Seller), and the Buyer who places an order and makes a purchase on the Internet trade website www.tevveikals.lv.
This distance agreement does not apply to purchases made by the Buyer in the Seller's retail stores.
Delivery of goods and payment procedure
- The Buyer orders the goods by filling in the relevant order form on the Seller's website www.tevveikals.lv When placing the order, the Buyer undertakes to provide accurate information, but undertakes to inform the Seller about all changes no later than 24 hours after receipt. order confirmation by writing to e-mail @ inbox.lv. The Buyer is responsible for the correct presentation of the data, otherwise the delivery of the Product is not guaranteed.
- The buyer chooses the method of payment: payment in the Internet bank, transfer by invoice or receipt of the goods at 48 Čaka Street in the TEV store - in cash.
- After placing the order, an automatic reply with an advance invoice will be sent to the specified e-mail address. The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without a signature. All prices include 21% VAT (value added tax).
- If the Buyer chooses to receive the Product with delivery, the Product is reserved until its full payment (but not longer than three days) and sent to the Buyer. If the Product is not paid for within the specified time limit, the Order is canceled.
- If the Buyer chooses to receive the product in person at 48 Čaka Street in the TEV store and make payment on the spot, the Product is reserved and stored for 3 days after placing the order. If the Buyer does not remove the product within this time, the order is canceled.
- After payment of the invoice and receipt of the money in the company's current account, the goods are delivered. The average delivery time within Latvia is 1 (one) to 3 (three) business days, but the Seller reserves the right to deliver the Product within 2 (two) calendar weeks, as delivery times may change depending on the Seller's special terms and availability of the Product in stock.
- Delivery time to other countries according to the rules of the selected courier.
- The Buyer can place orders 24 hours a day, but the Seller completes orders on working days, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays - assembly is not performed.
- The color of the product shown in the image may differ from the one shown on the screen, but the information in the product description is general, so it may not be all the characteristics of the product.
Right of withdrawal
The Buyer may exercise the right of withdrawal included in the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia and return the Product within 14 (fourteen) calendar days by sending a letter of withdrawal to the Seller. The Seller sends the withdrawal letter form to the Buyer by e-mail upon the Buyer's request. To avoid disputes, the Buyer must make sure at the time of receipt of the Product that it corresponds to the order (product name and other relevant parameters). All expenses incurred in connection with the return of the goods to the Seller shall be borne by the Buyer.
In case the Goods are assembled inaccurately, the Buyer has the right to exchange the Goods within 14 (fourteen) days by filling in the return form. Courier expenses in this case are covered by the Seller.
The Buyer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller to the addresses indicated in the letter of withdrawal within 14 days after sending the letter of withdrawal. All expenses that will be incurred in connection with the return of the goods to the Seller shall be borne by the Buyer. If the Buyer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal, the following recommendations and conditions must be taken into account:
- the returned Product must not have been used (taking into account the specifics of the Product). If the condition of the returned Product has deteriorated and it has occurred due to improper storage, the Buyer has no right to exercise the right of withdrawal and the Seller reserves the right not to return the money for the damaged product.
- The Buyer is obliged to keep and not damage the original packaging of the Product (if any)
- The Buyer is obliged to keep both courier documents for receiving the Goods and postal / courier documents for returning the Goods to the Seller.
- the ordered goods are made directly to the Buyer by individual order;
The guarantee for purchased goods operates in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL). The guarantee for food products is valid until the end of their sale period.
By registering on the website, indicating his personal data, the customer agrees that informative messages, important notifications about the payment and delivery process will be sent to the e-mail address specified by him. The customer must provide his personal data (name, surname, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address), as they are important for the purchase, delivery and payment of goods. The Seller undertakes not to disclose the Buyer's personal data to third parties, except for goods delivery companies (hereinafter courier mail), as well as to store the Buyer's data in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia (hereinafter - LV). In all other cases, the Buyer's personal data may be disclosed to third parties only in accordance with the procedures specified in the regulatory enactments of LV. Your data is safe. We administer and maintain only non-sensitive information. Payment card data is not received or stored in the online store.
In the event of a dispute between the Seller and the Buyer, it shall be resolved through negotiations. In case the disputes cannot be resolved through negotiations, they shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
Pārdevējs nav atbildīgs par pasūtījuma neizpildi un citu saistību neizpildi. Ja rodas šādi apstākļi, Pārdevējs mēģina pēc iespējas ātrāk uzlabot kavēšanos. Šis līgums ir saskaņā ar Latvijas Republikas normatīvajiem aktiem. Pircējs apstiprina, ka ir iepazinies ar šī līguma noteikumiem un apņemas tos ievērot. Jautājumi, kas nav norādīti Pārdevēja noteikumos, tiek risināti saskaņā ar Latvijas Republikas likumdošanu. Pircējs tiek informēts, ka Pārdevējam ir tiesības jebkurā laikā vienpusēji mainīt šī Līguma noteikumus